[teacherartexchange] pottery

---------

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 07:33:38 PDT

My 6th graders come to me with no prior clay experience and I have had very good luck just doing pinch pots that they have to add texture and a "foot" for them to 'stand on'. The project requires them to join two pinch pots - open up the top - add the foot and textures. Some decided to add a neck and a collar opening.

 I can send you pictures off list if needed.

Donnalyn in NY