Re: [teacherartexchange] pottery

---------

From: Patz Fowle (patzfowle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 17:06:06 PDT

Hi Samantha,
Hand-building in clay is great! Check out my website to explore the *Patz Process Ceramic Technique* as a teaching artist I love showing people of all ages how to make creative creatures in clay. You can see some wonderful student examples from all grade levels. Good luck to you and your students. Have fun!

Best,
Patz Fowle

http://www.patzfowle.com/index.html
http://www.patzfowle.com/patzprocess.html