Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 29, 2009

---------

From: tara franzese (artmuse67_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 19:20:18 PDT

1. Re: End of the Yer Project Idea

That's ok, I heard that at the school I"m a leave replacement for this
year, at last years 8th grade graduation students were only allowed
to bring 2 people so that everyone's families could attend, and there
was a family who was forging identical tickets to get more family
members in. Crazy stuff I tell ya.