Re: [teacherartexchange] medical illustration

---------

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2008 - 09:09:42 PDT

Ann
let us know when there will be another such exhibit. There seem be be quite a few of us from Ohio, I would enjoy seeing this art/tech exhibit. While in Moma this year I saw some beautiful pieces in an exhibit that were hard to tell where hand and tech were each used, they overlapped so intricately. They were amazing.
Susan in Ohio