[teacherartexchange] copy slides with digital camera

---------

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2008 - 20:33:24 PDT

Often I need digital images from old slides. I do not have a scanner, and the one at school is very time consuming. Here is the web page showing how I copy slides with my digital camera.

http://www.bartelart.com/arted/copyslides.html

Not all digital camera can focus close enough. If it has a macro setting that will make a full size (1:1) sharp image of a postage stamp, it will work.

Marvin