[teacherartexchange] Yahoo!! And I don't mean the ISP!

---------

From: Julie (picturejbd6_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2008 - 20:25:18 PDT

Hi all,

I found out tonight I got the Nursing Academy art position in our local high
school. My first thought is to do some kind of mural for the Nursing
Academy entryway... but not just a painted one. I've seen one made out of
old crayons, mosaic, and/or a quilt with individually made squares. Any
thoughts on a non-typical but maybe thematic mural or sign? Plus if anyone
has any lesson plan ideas that would be a great help too. The students are
10th, 11th and 12th. Anyone know how to start an AP art class for high
school?

Thank you.

Julie