Re: [teacherartexchange] medical illustration

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2008 - 17:46:04 PDT

Hi Susan,
        The Holography lab is located in Haskett Hall. The building is closed
for the summer qtr except for those folks (like me) who have keycard
access. I don't think any courses are offered summer qtr either. In
the spring the Art & Tech folks have a big exhibit culminating their
year's work. Usually the opening starts at 5 PM and continues until
9. Students give tours of the facilities. This year I got in to see
the holography lab. Quite fun! If you want me to do any further
inquiries when Autumn Qtr begins, let me know. The lithography
studio, where I work, is adjacent to the
holography labs.

                                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                                Art teacher, K-5, retired