RE: [teacherartexchange] old interview question

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2008 - 08:14:00 PDT

>If you had an unlimited budget, what would be your favorite lesson to
>teach middle school class?
>
>Any ideas?
>diane davis

Immediately, I thought of Intaglio. I have always dreamed of doing this with
my students (now that there are safer alternatives), but the plates are too
darn expensive and I don't have a printing press (yet!) I'd make them huge-
none of that 5" X 7" business, either. :)

Denise Pannell

Apache Kids'Art now online!

http://natepannell.memory-of.com/
"There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. Gandhi"