[teacherartexchange] old interview question

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2008 - 16:12:13 PDT

many years ago, when I was interviewing, I was asked a question that
took me by surprise. I still wonder about it after 13 years of
teaching. What would I answer today? I was wondering what you all
would answer.
If you had an unlimited budget, what would be your favorite lesson to
teach a kindergarten class? A middle school class?

Any ideas?
diane davis