[teacherartexchange] Summer Altered Book Tip In Exchange

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2008 - 19:59:25 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I know I had promised many folks I would host another Tip In Exchange
this summer..... but I have too much "on my plate". Hubby and I are
doing home repairs and we are both helping our son get his new house
ready.

If anyone else is interested in being a host, let me know and I can
help you get the word out.

I know I will organize one next summer.

Regards,

Judy Decker