[teacherartexchange] medical illustration

---------

From: Julie (picturejbd6_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 17:04:35 PDT

Hi all,

I'm vying for a newly created job teaching art in a public high school
nursing academy. I've been googling medical illustration, medical art,
quilts inspired by skeletons, illustrated words, bone art and sculpture just
to name a few. Any other suggestions as to a curriculum which might just
get me the job?!

Thank you. Julie