Re: [teacherartexchange] 6-8 Art Curriculum

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2008 - 11:12:03 PDT

suzanne rowe wrote:

> Thank you John for your information, I will email you off list.
>
> Maggie, welcome to small school Montana, well Montana practices as far as that goes, often the PE teacher doubles as the art teacher because they have a minor in art. =) The last school I worked at has an art teacher that is a history major with an art minor. She doesn't like art and does not think that art should be taught by artists! ha ha <big snip>
Suzanne,

I should have given you the link for Incredible Art Department (aka IAD
here on list): http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/ It really
is...incredible. You'll find a ton of wonderful lesson plans there
under Lessons, and art teachers' Web sites with even more lessons under
Art Room.

Don't hesitate to post on the list any time you have a question,
concern, or a need to rant (we're used to that!).

Maggie