Re: [teacherartexchange] 6-8 Art Curriculum

---------

From: John Schuler (schulerart1028_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2008 - 16:20:45 PDT

Well Suzanne, it seems like you might be looking for lessons instead of a
curriculum. I am the Fine Art Content Facilitator for my school district
and our curriculum is vital and the skeletal system of what we do but it
isn't what we do. There are many sources for middle school curriculum and
age appropriate lessons. You'll get way more than you need if you do a
Google search. If you want a good curriculum for middle school, I recommend
mine. I can send it to you off list if you want. It doesn't have any
particular lessons in it, though.

My home e-mail is schulerart1028@kc.rr.com if you want the curriculum.