[teacherartexchange] prepared paper exchange

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2008 - 18:11:42 PDT

I am looking for some people that might be interested in exchanging
some prepared paper samples to use as a resource for students -
What I have in mind is perhaps doing multiples of the same technique -
so that the papers can be cut into 6" x 9" sections... and run either
labels to attach to the back, or just glue print-outs that say what
you used and how you used it... materials and technique.
I have lots of books, but sometimes I wish that I could just have a
set of papers that student could shuffle through and find something
they might like to try - with standard classroom materials -

An 18 x 12 sheet of paper would be four samples - it would be great to
have 20 people interested... then we could each do 5 pages of the same
technique....

I'm thinking we could all cut them and attach the directions, mail to
me, I could sort and send back - no charge -

Let me know if you are interested.... I would like to get names this
week - and then take a month to do it... mail to me by August 1 and I
will take care of the rest -

Anyone interested? E-mail me privately...

Ellen