Re: [teacherartexchange] preparing for an art show

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2008 - 13:13:40 PDT

Lydia,
        RE: archival tape--When I got it, it came from Utrecht. Sometimes it
is in stock, but when not, it can be special ordered. This is a
specific brand, so I don't know who would have the best price. Here
are the particulars for your search:

Self-Adhesive Linen Hinging Tape {Archival Quality}
Item L533-1015 1-1/4" x 400"
Lineco inc.

I will add that Lineco makes another tape that is very good for
hinging light or translucent art:

Self-Adhesive Hinging Tissue {Archival Quality}
Item L533-0125 1" x 400"

Here is the company website: http://www.lineco.com/

As to your other questions, I can't give any advice. I haven't shown
my work in decades. But I have been building up a repertoire of new
works since I retired and started taking classes again in printmaking
at OSU. Many thanks to Jeannie, Jerry and others who may contribute
tips for the valuable information you are posting!

                                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                                Art teacher, K-5, retired since 2002