Re: [teacherartexchange] preparing for an art show

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2008 - 11:59:04 PDT

Ann,
where is the best place to get the archival tape for a good price? Also,
what would be a reasonable number of pieces to expect to take to something
like this? It's the University of Toledo's Art on the Mall, an annual event
hosted by the alumni association (if that helps at all to envision the type
of event!). How much should I expect to spend in "up front" costs such as
packaging etc.?
Thanks!!
-Lydia in Toledo