Re: [teacherartexchange] preparing for an art show

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2008 - 11:27:14 PDT

Hi Lydia,
        If your pastel drawings are on beautiful paper like Arches, Rives,
Pescia, etc., which have watermarks and a deckle edge, consider
cutting the matt window so that it is 1/4" larger (each side) than the
size of the paper, to show off these qualities of the paper. Use an
archival board for the window and the backing. There is a self-
adhesive linen tape that can be used to adhere the art work to the
backing board. Let me know if you need further instructions.

                                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus