[teacherartexchange] preparing for an art show

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2008 - 18:38:35 PDT

Hi, hope everyone's summer is off to a great start!
I have a question for those of you more experienced than I; I got accepted
for my first art show/sale, and I'm looking for any advice anyone has to
offer about best methods of display, best materials to use for unframed
pieces (all will be chalk pastel), labeling/pricing of work, and just
general advice. The show will be outside, rain or shine, for one day.
Thanks so much!
-Lydia in Toledo