RE: [teacherartexchange] teaching methods

---------

From: Beverly Haagen (bhaagen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2008 - 06:35:03 PDT

I have attended beginning and advanced two day trainings. I have mixed
feelings, but it does help very young children know where to start and they
love it! I always make sure that whatever we draw together is just the
beginning. They are encouraged to put their animal in a habitat of their
choosing. This encourages their own creativity and ideas. I think it might
work well with older adults as they will gain confidence and succeed right
away.