[teacherartexchange] Melissa's travel to Sarajevo

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2008 - 17:48:19 PDT

Dear ArtsEdnetters,

I have finally completed my travelogue of my recent trip to Sarajevo.
I will be posting it in sections on my blog http://melissaenderle.blogspot.com
. I also placed many photos on my website (http://preview.tinyurl.com/6fm5s8
)
It is a city of historic beauty and wartime tragedy, but one that is
successfully emerging once again as a popular tourist destination.
Do revisit the blog, so you can view the writing (and photos), broken
up from the 10 pages of writing.

Yesterday the movers came and packed up my belongings which are headed
for India. Plants and the TV that colleagues bought were also picked
up today, making the apartment look even more bare. Don't miss the TV,
but I am hoping to hold on to the microwave for a day or two yet -
don't know how to reheat on the stove anymore! On Saturday I leave for
Wisconsin, where I hope to spend as much time with family and friends
before I head over to Chennai on July 24th. That date will come so
quickly.

I will miss Serbia and all my friends I made here. Lots of great
memories with them and my travels within this beautiful, but
misunderstood country.

Regards,
Melissa