[teacherartexchange] Show opening June 20- Pittsburgh

---------

From: christy hedman (christyhedman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2008 - 12:09:01 PDT

 Now that school is out and we're all supposed to be
relaxing....
I am having a ceramic exhibit with my husband at The
Clay Place in Carnegie, Pa.
"Evolving Works" Juune 20 - August 2
Opening reception June 20 - 6-9.
Please check out the website www.clayplace.com
If your a "local", please stop in!
And yes, I have been making work for this show since
February. The nice part is that my students got to see
much of the work in process. The hard part was that my
"day" job was interferring with my "night" job!
Christy Hedman
Deer Lakes High School
3 Dimensional Art
Russellton, PA