Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 06, 2008

---------

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2008 - 16:45:01 PDT

I do beleive it is legal if you hold that type of license. I have been teaching elementary in the am and high school in the afternoon. You may end up liking it. Try flying under the radar for the extra things. When they cannot find you, they may not be able to push the extra stuff. Refresh during the summer! Hope you survive.
Susan in Ohio