Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] reassignment

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2008 - 11:19:04 PDT

Boy - sounds like my year...
I am joining the state education association next year -
I am keeping all e-mails, and making notes
I just signed up for getty on a new e-mail, no longer the school's,
and I keep doing my job....

I just read this in a magazine this morning:
"Forgo your anger for a moment and save yourself a hundred days of trouble."
Chinese Proverb -
It was in an article about anger management - not to worry - I just
picked up the magazine... it wasn't like self-therapy... although I
now know that my style is sarcasm and it will be totally lost on our
new principal (the former PE teacher... no skeletons in his closet
that I can't get past... HE'S supposed to be my educational leader?!?
- sorry, but I feel better)

Know you are not alone - I will have 6 new classes added to my
schedule next year - I think they want to double up some of the
classes to make that work....