Re: [teacherartexchange] foil sculpture;<)

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (henneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2008 - 19:05:10 PDT

Years ago a new principal announced that there would be no more toys
at school. Our students were used to having companions on their
desks so this was disturbing to them. Teachers could not desuade the
principal who insisted they confiscate all toys.

  I introduced the foil figures & they replaced the stuffed toys on
the desks. The Tads made sure their lunches were wrapped in foil so
they could make more companions at lunch.

This did not endear me to the principal who could not confiscate the
art projects. ;<)

Sharon ~ NJ
Getty list has rejected my mail. I am trying once again to send