Re: [teacherartexchange] Critiques

---------

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2008 - 07:45:26 PDT

>Does anyone have any good suggestions for quesitons to ask during a critique that will get the students beyond "I like it" - "it's good." and will teach them something about design? This is for my college level Drawing 1 class.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Joanna

This is a very important topic.

I have posted SMART-SOFT critique questions at this new web page.

http://www.bartelart.com/arted/critique08.html

Marvin

Adjunct Instructor in Art Education
studio phone: 574-533-0171
http://www.bartelart.com
"Art is me when I am myself." ... a kindergarten girl when asked, "What is art?"