Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 04, 2008

---------

From: Kerry Marquis (kmartist1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 12:48:02 PDT

Hi Joanna,

You might introduce the students to the Theories of
Art in a simple way and do the 4 steps of Art
Criticism with them on some famous drawing and move
over into discussions of their own in that way. I have
a PowerPoint on the Theories of Art up at
http://www.teachart.net/intro/assignments.htm#unit2
and an online activity on art criticism on the same
page.

Have fun,
Kerry Marquis
www.teachpottery.net