[teacherartexchange] To Patty Phillips - Ballard High School

---------

From: Yuvabadhana Foundation (ybf_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 01:52:51 PDT

Dear Patty,

I have tried my hardest to reach you and failed all these weeks.
I tried to visit you school website but failed as well. All emails
has been returned and returned.

If this reach you, please kindly contact me. I would like very
much for your students to participate in our event. I'd like to let
you know that if it is at all possible, I would need the paintings to
reach me by the end of July. If not possible, we'll work out the schedule.
We are going to exhibit the paintings in Bangkok and Chiang Mai during the
month of October. You are welcome to send up 20 paintings to each gallery.
Yet, please kindly send all to me. Please identify which you wish to exhibit where. Meanwhile, please let me know all the details about the
artist. It would be best to have the information attached to the back of
the paintings. If you wish to have the paintings returned, please identify
so. You could have the paintings back by the end of the year. We will have
an art tour after our October event. Yet, if you need them back sooner, please let us know. We will send them back to you as you wish.

Please let me know if this reaches you. I would love to hear from you very
much.

Best regards,
Churaipon C. Klaijumlang, Ph.D.
Director of Yuvabadhana Foundation

One Premier Corporate Park
Soi Premier 2, Srinakarin Road
Prawet, Bangkok, Thailand 10250

Phone: 66-2-301 1437
Fax: 66-2301 1439
ybf@pfc.premier.co.th

Itís a beautiful world! Letís come and see it through our childrenís eyes!!

-----

I am a visual art teacher from Louisville, KY in the United States.† I read your email to Melissa Enderle, and I am interested in participating in the exhibition.† Could you provide me with more details?† I'm interested in when you need the artwork and where I should send it.† Is there a limit to the number of works that I can send?† Will the work be returned, and when can I expect it?

Good luck with the exhibition.

Patty Phillips
Art Teacher/NBCT
Ballard High School