[teacherartexchange] To Jasmin Lopez

---------

From: Yuvabadhana Foundation (ybf_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2008 - 19:23:05 PDT

Dear Jasmin,

This is Churaipon from Bangkok, Thailand.
I once wrote you regarding our international children's art exhibition
in Thailand.

Though I have not heard from you, today I received an email from Ms.
Ogle.

        Ms. Tara Ogle
        Art Department
        American School of Tampico

Ms. Tara Ogle will send 'colors from Mexico' to exhibit in Thailand. I
thought of you and wonder if you are the one who connected us and would
like to thank you for this. This is the only link we have from Mexico.

Thank you for giving children in Thailand a chance to admire paintings
from their students fellow in Mexico.

Warmest regards,
Churaipon C. Klaijumlang, Ph.D.
Director of Yuvabadhana Foundation

One Premier Corporate Park
Soi Premier 2, Srinakarin Road
Prawet, Bangkok, Thailand 10250

Phone: 66-2-301 1437
Fax: 66-2301 1439
ybf@pfc.premier.co.th

It's a beautiful world! Let's come and see it through our children's
eyes!!