[teacherartexchange] sfrank@mpsk12.net

---------

From: sfrank (sfrank_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2008 - 17:24:23 PDT

I need your help,

Next year our middle school will include an International Baccalaureate School
(IB) within our building. As such, many of our teachers have been receiving
training for IB Schooling. We are currently in the process of writing our
teaching units that follow IB Principles. Is there anyone that is familiar
with IB that can help me get started with writing units for my lessons? I just
need ideas to get started and I can take the ball from there. Please respond
ASAP since school is fast coming to a close.
Thanks, -Susie
sfrank@mpsk12.net