Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE:[teacherartexchange] TO ANDY LEE from Thailand

From: Yuvabadhana Foundation (ybf_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2008 - 23:34:31 PDT

       Sawaddee ka Andy,

            This is Churaipon from Bangkok, Thailand.
            I think you are Andy Lee who contacted us regarding an international children’s art exhibition.
            I tried to email you and was not sure if my emails ever reached you.  If you are the right person,
            please kindly contact me.  If not, please kindly forgive me for mistaking you for someone else.

            Thank you and have a good day.
            Churaipon C. Klaijumlang
            Yuvabadhana Foundation
            Bangkok, Thailand