Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Julian Beever -- Time Lapse Video

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2007 - 05:04:44 PDT

I hope you aren't sick of Julian Beever by now. :) I couldn't resist
passing along this cool time-lapse video of him working on his
sidewalk chalk mural at FestivALL, a Charleston, WV arts festival.

Notice how he keeps going back to his camera to see what the mural looks like.

There are also some great photos of the mural and of the artist here:

(This is also an excellent photography blog, if you're interested in

To unsubscribe go to