[teacherartexchange] Julian Beever -- Time Lapse Video

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2007 - 05:04:44 PDT

I hope you aren't sick of Julian Beever by now. :) I couldn't resist
passing along this cool time-lapse video of him working on his
sidewalk chalk mural at FestivALL, a Charleston, WV arts festival.

http://media.cnpapers.com/chalk/

Notice how he keeps going back to his camera to see what the mural looks like.

There are also some great photos of the mural and of the artist here:

http://rickleephoto.blogspot.com/2007/06/julian-beever-greatest-sidewalk-artist.html

(This is also an excellent photography blog, if you're interested in
photography!)

Becky