[teacherartexchange] Dr. Ph. Martin's

---------

From: Jane (janealt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 07:43:46 PDT

My Dad has been so excited to get these watercolors - he's a really seasoned
regular watercolorist. He got them and is totally disappointed because he
doesn't know how to use them. Does anyone know of a tutorial he can use or
any info that will get him started? Thanks, Jane

By the way, Marten, thank you so much for the great ceramics info. I've
been occupied for days doing research that you have lead me to.