Re: [teacherartexchange] ceramics question

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 06:42:42 PDT

I'm not really sure, yet. I know Liquid Nails makes an adhesive for
tile, so I was planning on looking for that. If I can't find that
(which was recommended to me by the Liquid Nails hotline) I'm going to
look for anything that works for tile-to-metal and will be weather
proof.

Do you have a recommendation? :)