RE: [teacherartexchange] Middle School Curriculum

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 14:55:38 PDT

I am currently in the process of evaluating and redesigning our middle
school curriculum. We are a small private school K-12 with 6-8 in the
middle school. I would love to hear from those of you teaching middle
school and hear about what you think makes your curriculum vibrant,
exciting and successful.

Thanks so much.

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School