Re: [teacherartexchange] Canon digital camera PROBLEM???

---------

From: carolyn roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 10:27:51 PDT

LOL, Michal...took no sweet talking at all...check out Canon's page...there
are several models listed that may be affected by the internal wiring of the
image sensor.

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?
 act=PgComSmModDisplayAct&keycode=2112&fcategoryid=221&modelid=9828

And when I was trying to figure out how long I've had it...I think I've only
had it about 3 years or so. But it doesn't matter...if it's a model that's
included on their list, it would be covered. Goes to show you...Canon's a
good company to stand behind their product. It's not my first Canon
camera...and probably won't be my last...although there are so many good
camera brands out there now. Makes it hard to choose a new one.

But what makes me happy...is knowing that there are so many people on this
list who are willing to help each other.
Carolyn