Re: [teacherartexchange] Canon digital camera PROBLEM???

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 10:13:50 PDT

WOW! You must be some sweet talker for them to fix a camera that old for
free! *L* I have a Canon Powershot A620, a little under a year old, that I
LOVE! I purchased this camera based on 1) Price 2) Consumer reports (It was
#1 in cameras under $1000 at the time) 3) shoots 7.1 mega pixels 4) I like
the way it fits in my hands. I haven't even explored 75% of what it can do,
including the panoramic shot. After going through several cameras of
different brands that have all fizzled after 1-2 years, I am thrilled to
know that Canon supports their products!
~Michal