Re: [SPAM] [teacherartexchange] Artist Research:Ironic

---------

From: Diane Gregory (dianegregory2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2007 - 18:07:53 PDT

Hi All,

In this age of appropriation and plagiarism, it is
ironic that we are complaining about a student not
wanting to be undully influenced by a famous
photographer. Seems like we just got through talking
about the importance of not working from photographs.
Just strikes me as ironic. Maybe we are
unintentionally sending out mixed, confusing messages.
 I know I am confused right now.

Cheers

Diane