Re: [teacherartexchange] Canon digital camera PROBLEM???

---------

From: Sarah Critzman (sjcritzman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2007 - 15:24:06 PDT

This happened with our Canon camera about a year
ago...all the funny black and white lines. I gave it a
good shake, changed the batteries, and it went away.
Yesterday it fell out of my pocket though and now it
won't turn on anymore :(

I saw a fantastic deal on a similar Canon camera at
newegg.com for $129, comes with a 1GB Card. I have
always been satisfied buying from that site.