Re: [teacherartexchange] Good Ceramic Workshops?

---------

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2007 - 04:16:33 PDT

See this web page for a list of summer ceramic workshops all over the country.
http://www.ceramicsmonthly.org/expandedcontent/2007-04/summerworkshops.asp

See this page Clayart archive for professional potters answers to every questions you have about ceramics:
http://www.potters.org/categories.htm

For Learning to Throw, see:
http://www.goshen.edu/~marvinpb/throw/cover39.html

For Ceramis Links including projects and health hazards:
http://www.goshen.edu/art/DeptPgs/CerLinks.htm

Marvin

studio phone: 574-533-0171
http://www.bartelart.com
"Art is me when I am myself." ... a kindergarten girl when asked, "What is art?"