Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Good Ceramic Workshops?

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2007 - 04:16:33 PDT

See this web page for a list of summer ceramic workshops all over the country.

See this page Clayart archive for professional potters answers to every questions you have about ceramics:

For Learning to Throw, see:

For Ceramis Links including projects and health hazards:

studio phone: 574-533-0171
"Art is me when I am myself." ... a kindergarten girl when asked, "What is art?"