RE: [teacherartexchange] Good Ceramic Workshops?

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2007 - 03:19:16 PDT

Jane
  If you are the Brooklyn Jane, then you can get to the Delaware Water Gap
(rt 80)

http://www.pvcrafts.org/

 Recommended HIGHLY by me. Took a ceramics workshop many years ago with one
of my students, as well as a textile workshop. Also in Summit, NJ (which is
accessible by train from Manhattan) I have taken workshops there and
recommend them HIGHLY as well.

  http://www.njcva.org/

San D