[teacherartexchange] Julian Beever -- Sidewalk Chalk Artist

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2007 - 07:24:05 PDT

Sidewalk chalk muralist Julian Beever made a stop in my hometown of
Charleston, WV. Check out what he's up to:

http://mamallama.smugmug.com/photos/166033580-M-1.jpg

http://mamallama.smugmug.com/photos/166033454-M-1.jpg

The mural is supposed to look like the whitewater of the New River
that runs through WV, and viewers are invited to sit in the raft for a
photo.

For more info about Julian Beever, go here:

http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/pave.htm

or here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Beever