[teacherartexchange] Canon digital camera PROBLEM???

---------

From: carolyn roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2007 - 17:29:11 PDT

I have a Canon A300 PowerShot digital camera, 3.2 megapixels...had it for
about 3 to 5 years...can't remember exactly how long...but today, the
weirdest thing happened. I was taking photos at a workshop...and all of a
sudden...black and white lines...kept shooting back and forth and up and
down on the screen. I've checked the batteries...they're new...and checked
the card...the photos I'd already taken are still there.

Has anyone else had something like this happen? I'm thinking my camera has
had a "meltdown"...looks like it's time to buy that new camera.

And to top it off...my mp3 player went out today...TOO. Thank goodness, I
bought a warranty on it for $20....first time I've bought one of those
warranties they offer...so I'll get a new mp3 player. I purchased it 18
months ago.

But...I'm concerned about the camera...just wondering if anyone knows
anything about this.
Carolyn