[teacherartexchange] NAEA New Orleans 2008

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2007 - 16:28:03 PDT

I went to the online form NAEA has for presentation proposals.
I wanted to do a longer workshop on collograph printing like
the hands on 2 - 3 hour sessions I've seen at other nationals.
Can someone explain to me how I submit a proposal for one of
those slots ? I realize the deadline is June 30th.
                                Woody

Read my Blog at
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/June07.html#NewestEntry

Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan