Re: [teacherartexchange] David Macaulay: The Art of Drawing Architecture (exhibit)

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2007 - 08:30:02 PDT

Judy and all,
I'm not sure if it's the same exhibit, but I know a Macaulay show will be
coming to the Toledo Museum of Art this year (for those of you in the region
who may not be able to make it to NYC). Also, Elizabeth Catlett just
donated about 20 prints to our museum, and they are on display now. If
you've never checked out the TMA, it's definitely worth doing! ( and don't
miss the new, award-winning glass pavilion!)
www.toledomuseum.org

-Lydia in Toledo