Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Scholastic art awards

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 18:42:14 PDT

I was able to attend my second Scholastic Art and Writing Awards last
weekend - truly an electrifying evening.
The speakers were great, and I wish all of you could hear wonderful
things about art education... and feed off of the creative energies of
so many young people!
My son was able to take the workshop on subway art - if you go to NYC
find out more about the artwork sponsored by the MTA - what treasures I
had no idea that all of it existed!
Subway art guide:

loved 'Life Underground' by Tom Otterness -

To unsubscribe go to