RE: [teacherartexchange] teaching in schools and college art ed

---------

From: Broadwater, Katherine (KBroadwater_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 09:43:40 PDT

Thank you Jane, for your insightful and thoughtful post. We all wrestle with these difficult issues and the dis-connect between the studio, art history and art education perceptions, assumptions and understandings. Communication is key but communication will only be effective if all parties are respectful and willing to listen.
Kay