Re: [teacherartexchange] Tiny Canvas Source

---------

From: SUSAN STEVENS (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 08:50:33 PDT

Have you tried dollar stores? Dollarama and Dollar
Giant (not sure what you ahve there) both sell small
canvases stretched, and small canvases boards in packs
of 2 or 3 for $1.00. That is going to add up, but at
$0.33 each, how much cheaper can you go?
Good luck.
I would love to know what the school wide project is
out of curiosity!
sue