Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Tiny Canvas Source

From: Karen Chilman (kchilman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 08:24:33 PDT

contact Dick Blick...they have 4 X 4 and will work with you on bulk pricing

>>> "Jim Thompson" <> 6/21/2007 10:50 AM >>>

-Hi, I am searching for VERY small canvases for a school wide project
(population near 600). Thus far 6x6 is the smallest I can locate. Does
anyone have a source to recommend? Typical retail is not an option due to
budget. Thanks for your suggestions.