Re:[teacherartexchange] Tiny Canvas Source

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 08:25:58 PDT

Hi Jim (and all),

Grrrr.... Jim, your email service bounced my personal email to you. I
usually answer posts off list. Since your service bounced my mail, I
am posting to the list.

Here is one source.....

Mister Art Discount Art supplies - 4 x 6
http://www.misterart.com/g1247/Fredrix-Canvas-Boards.htm
as low as .68 each.
I haven't been able to find anything smaller than that.
Years ago, I know I saw smaller ones.

Just looked in Sax - they do not carry the small sizes.

One suggestion would be to have a local lumber yard cut masonite to
size... and gesso.
They will probably do the cutting for free since it is for a school
project. A local lumber company was always willing to cut my materials
for me.

Judy Decker