Re: [teacherartexchange] interview question

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 18:53:02 PDT

Thanks everyone for your ideas and advice so far - I do have a couple more
questions for you all! One is, what would be a good type of outfit to wear?
This is a position at an arts based high school, so do I have more "leeway"
to dress in something other than the dark suit? Or should I go conservative
and play it safe?
Also, should I prepare a list of references to give to the interviewer, or
do they just call the people you've worked for?
Thanks again for all your helpful words!!
-Lydia in Toledo